Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let's lower the boom on supranationality...

The more I read of supranational organisations (UN, EU, IOC et al) the more I come to realise the sheer filthy rottenness that pervades them. No matter how noble the original intent, human greed and perversity will eventually turn them into their own antithesis (I except the EU from that last observation, as that's on course to become precisely what was intended, fates preserve our nation).

Whilst cruising Little Man, What Now, I found this and it struck a clear and immediate chord. I urge anyone who's sick of being taxed and systematically bilked/arse-raped to fund other people's ego-trips/vanity projects/gravy trains to join this one now.

2 comments:

DirtCrashr said...

I heartily agree. The ISOC and all the euro-royals and money-hungry backstabbers feed off the massive egotism of pet athletes, and the UN is worse. Sheesh.

Mac the Knife said...

I think people might just be waking up to all this trough-snuffling. Let's hope eh? Thanks for commenting.