Monday, August 18, 2008

He's on a roll...


An orange, earlier today.


The Nameless One rides again!

Anthony Burgess was by turns brilliant, prescient and a prize cunt. Some things however, he nailed to perfection. To wit...

But think - the State is only an instrument. Everything depends on who has control of that instrument, which can so easily be transformed into a weapon. It's unwise to assume, even with our heightened wariness of tyranny, a continuation of a tradition of liberalism.


Which is all I have to say to all these stupid, stupid unthinking fuckslots who parrot the line 'If you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear'.

Morons.

2 comments:

Call me Infidel said...

I am glad I left the UK. I am increasingly uneasy about the way things are heading. In the past the government worked for us. Now we work for them. Oh and I agree with your analysis of Anthony Burgess. Spot on. However I must go. I need to quaff some molocko plus plus and get ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence!

Mac the Knife said...

Horrorshow, don't forget to let me viddy when you hoof Milliband in the yarbles... :)