Monday, September 08, 2008

Simply staggering...


Doesn't she look well on it? Smoke tabs, you know they make you sooo hot.


Courtesy of Alex Massie, more egregious toss.

"Question 12: Do you believe that more should be done by the Government to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke within private dwellings or in vehicles used primarily for private purposes? If so, what do you think could be done?"


I wonder what response they'll get. Let me think. Hmmmmm....

I know! Clamp down! Clamp down now! It's got to be done for the chiiiiiiiilllllldreeeenn!©

Right. Just for the avoidance of doubt, pass what laws you fucking like. The day you lying, filthy authoritarian fucks start paying my mortgage, you can start making suggestions as to what I do in my own home, likewise my car (in which, as it happens, I don't smoke).

Until then, go and fuck yourselves up the socket. No dice.

HT Mr. Eugenides.

4 comments:

Snowolf said...

It's already happened, old chap.

On my recent jaunt to Toronto, I was incredulous as a local smoker (we were stood on a corner in a temperature of -20 C) told me that one was now prohibited from smoking in one's private car if you were carrying an individual under the age of 18.

Plans were also being laid out to prevent one from smoking in one's house if there was a minor resident. Not in, resident. So if little Jimmy was at school, you wouldn't be allowed to smoke in your own house.

I'm toying with the idea of moving to Canada, but sometimes I think 'out of the frying pan. . .'

I think I'll learn Spanish, the Argentines and Uruguayans seem a pretty decent bunch.

Dirty Euro said...

Hi I think smoking makes her look uglier. Why does that make her look sexier? I don't see it myself. Do you fantasise about lighting fire to women!
Is that some fake macho claim that you light fire to women when having sex with them? Rubbish. You are a mad man You want to kill this women.
If she was naked she would be sexier.

Mac the Knife said...

SW: I know I've been following Canada's decline into lunacy for some time. I've been eyeing up either Botswana or Costa-Rica...

DES: She is naked you bloody prune.

Please keep commenting, I'm still wiping the tears of laughter away after that bout of mental incontinence.

Dirty Euro said...

Mac cut you willy off