Friday, June 26, 2009

Retribution Revisited

Must try harder...

Two comments in an earlier post:

Great Big Billygoat Gruff said...

Wouldn't argue against ritual beheading for mendacious politicians but, we would need to turn it into a spectator sport, pour encourager les autres.

The Dome would do just nicely and has recently just become available.

We could franchise to Ticketmaster and al Jazeera as appropriate.

Who will be Mme Tricoteuse?

2:49 PM

Faux Cu said...

I second


They reminded me that I've been here before. My own (admittedly over engineered) solution to garbage disposal was floated here.

5 comments:

Snowolf said...

I believe I previously commended the use of the Dome in a previous posting:


I propose the Millenium Dome, a most fitting venue, with the spectators' area behind hockey style plexiglass. Enter the hapless politico smeared in jam. The lights go down as the elephant sized genetically engineered mega-ant enters the arena. Then. . . well, I don't think I have to draw a picture.

Call me Infidel said...

Brilliant wolfers, and it would be a great feather in the cap for British bio-technology to develop the world's first mega ant. It could really put us on the map!

Great Big Billygoat Gruff said...

one word


BIODIESEL

Faux Cu said...

RENDERED AS REAL PIG FEED

Mark Wadsworth said...

@ Snowolf, it's a good idea but it lacks tension.

What we need is sort of 'Russian giant ant roulette', where six pol's have to jump into six barrels; one of which contains jam and the others dark red paint. Then they're allowed to try and make a run for it once the ant has been let loose.

Of course the one covered in jam will try and 'tag' the others so as to distract the ant, and so on.

And obviously they'll be wearing head-cams, one facing forward and one showing their terrified expressions, all broadcast on huge monitors around the stadium.